Day : 07732 699 450
Evening 02392 86 59 59
Photo Identity made easy:
The quality photo will comply with regulations from which ever organisation you need your image for Uk, US, or EU Passports and Licences.
Call into the Phix-Pix Studio we will adjust the lighting and background in our photo studio and will guide you through the process taking into consideration all the points listed below.
You get to preview the image before we print your 6 images on a sheet and then cut them to size 35 x 45 mm.
Phix-Pix taking the worry out of your ID Images visit us for a fast reliable service.
● Driving Licence
● ID Cards
● University Cards
● Security cards
● Club Membership
● Bus Pass
● Leisure Sports
● UK, US and E U Passport sizes
Photos professionally printed and 45 millimetres high by 35 millimetres wide - the standard size used in photo booths in the UK. Standard sizes in photo booths outside the UK can be different - make sure you get the right size.
You can’t use photos that have been cut down from larger pictures.
The photos must be:
● in colour on plain white photographic paper
● taken against a plain cream or light grey background
● taken within the last month
● clear and in focus
● without any tears or creases
● unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
● unaltered by computer software
The image of you
Photos should show a close-up of your full head and shoulders. It must be only of you with no other objects or people.
The image of your head - from the crown of your head to your chin - must be sized between 29 millimetres and 34 millimetres deep (see example below).
Your photo may be rejected unless it shows you:
● facing forward and looking straight at the camera
● with a neutral expression and your mouth closed
● without anything covering the face
● in clear contrast to the background
● without a head covering (unless it’s worn for religious or medical reasons)
● with eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
● with your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair
● without any shadows in the picture
Photos for child passports
Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
If the child is under 5, they don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
If the child is under 1, their eyes don’t have to be open. If their head is supported by a hand, the hand mustn’t be visible in the photo.